The Eline® OTB enables an optical transition between an outdoor drop cable and an indoor subscriber cable. The OTB can also be used to realize a repair between two drop cables, up to 4 FO.
Its compact and discreet design minimizes the space required and the visual impact, enhancing the value of your installation on a facade or a pole. The box has been studied and tested to ensure a durable installation. The connectivity aspects are simple, safe and ergonomic. The system does not require any additional components.
- Versatility transition or cable repair applications
- Compact, discreet and resistant box
- Quick and easy facade or pole mounting
- Invisible indoor cable entry point from the front side
- Ergonomic exploitation zone
Dimensions - L 120.8 x H 95.5 x D 30.7mm
Weight - 0.14kg
Bottom cable entry - Round or flat cable from 2.8mm to 6.2mm
Rear cable entry - Round or flat cable from 2mm to 4.2mm