The MPOLx allows technicians to achieve a completely new level of productivity for testing and certification. Like all our solutions for Tier 1 (Basic) fibre certification, identical local and remote units are provided to enable complete visibility and control by performing tests from both the Light Source and Power Meter. All devices feature a 3.5” colour touch screen and integrated inspection for bulkhead and trunk connectors. The MPOLx allows a single technician to inspect MPO end faces and perform tests from either end of the connection, reducing walking back and forth between the two units.
The MPOLx ensures fast workflows by delivering comprehensive test results in less than 6 seconds for all 12 fibres of the connector providing colour-coded pass/fail test results, test limit, fibre length, test wavelengths, loss values, margins, and polarity results for each fibre.
- Fast and reliable test and certification workflow
- Full visibility and control at both the source and power meter
- Complete multi-fibre push-on-end face inspection and analysis at both ends.
- Integrates with FiberChekPRO
- Measures length
- Measures optical loss at multiple wavelengths
- Checks polarity for all 12 MPO fibres
- Provides native MPO testing directly on devices
- Delivers test results for all 12 MPO fibres in <6 seconds
- Provides native MPO end-face inspection and automated analysis for both trunk cables and bulkheads
- Dual-wavelength optical light sources
- Encircled flux compliant
- 3.5” colour touchscreen interface on all MPOLx devices
- Generate certification reports
- All-day battery life