The Air Blown Fiber Installation Tool is used for the installation of Air Blown Fibers into microducts. This unique, easy-to-handle and lightweight tool is designed for optimal performance in combination with all available air-blown fibre units and microducts. The tool uses compressed air and an electric motor to feed the fibre. An adjustable magnetic coupling limits the feeding force on fibre, to avoid damage in the event of a sudden stop. A trigger switch on the handle controls the motor speed and direction. The tool is delivered with a case including nozzles for 3/2 mm, 5/3.5 mm and 7/3.5 mm microducts.
• Class-leading installation performance in combination with Hexatronic Air Blown Fiber
• Installation speed of up to 150 m/min
• Portable and lightweight
• Easy to use and virtually calibration-free design
• Low noise
• Speed locking
• Easy push-pull on reel arm
• Latest technology on display OLED
• Suitable gripping rubber
• For all Hexatronic Air Blown Fiber 1-12 fibres
• For Microduct dimensions 3, 5 and 7 mm.
The tool is supplied with the following accessories - Blowing Tool, Battery Charger, 2x Li-On Baterry, Set of Air Filter and valve, Toolbox with standard replacement parts, fibre guide sets, 3mm 5mm and 7mm nozzles, microduct cutter, user guide, carrying case