The Telenco® ACx clamps are used to enable the termination of aerial figure-8 cables or aerial figure-8 duct structures with steel messenger. The anchor clamps included in the AC range are to be installed on fibre optic overhead access networks where spans do not exceed 90 meters.
A Telenco® ACx anchor clamp presents an open conical body, a pair of metallic jaws and a flexible bail. Thanks to their automatic conical clamping system, the ACx anchor clamps do not require any additional tools for their installation or any prior cable preparation. When tightening, the jaws perforate the messenger’s sheath and anchor on the steel part.
Features & Benefits:
- Simple, fast and toolless installation
- Effective cable clamping due to the specific wedge design
- High mechanical performances
- Available in different bail lengths to adapt to the cable’s bend radius
This clamp is fully compliant with the following international standards:
- NF EN C-20-540 Climatic ageing test
- NF EN 60068-2-52 Corrosion test
- ORANGE CCF/DI/BUBL Technical specifications tensile test (2010/05)
- ORANGE CCF/BI/BUBL (20 May 2010) & NF EN 50289- 3-13 (August 2003) Technical specification with insertion loss < 0.2 dB Vibration test